Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Introducing...

Graham Jack.
Born June 15, 2011. 8 lbs, 9 oz, 21 inches of pure baby yumminess.
Pictures on his first day and his 12th day (bath and blessing). He's just a sweetie, calm, peaceful and a great daytime sleeper. :) His name has gone through many changes and evolutions and may continue to confuse and annoy those we love. But at least we decided what will go on the birth certificate. I am so in love with this little boy. I don't know why it still surprises me how instant and overwhelming that love is, but we and I would not be complete without him. I'll post more about his birth, etc some other time. For now, try not to smooch those little cheeks on your screen.






10 comments:

DTurnerFamily said...

Aww, he is pure baby yumminess! Way to go Momma!

Adhis said...

Those cheeks are absolutely smoochable!

Englishfam said...

What a beautiful baby boy he is Wendy! I love the names too. Can't wait to hear the birth story. :)

Janet said...

He is sooo adorable. Congratulations!

chelon:) said...

He could not be any cuter!! I hope you are doing well. I want so badly to come and smooch him. Love love love the name. It is perfect for him and for your wonderful family. I love you so much!

g said...

He is SO beautiful!! I love his smoochy little lips! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to meet him in person some time. xoxo

JAnderegg said...

So so so so cute! Congrats! We miss you guys! I hope your recovery is easy! We love you guys!

Kristen said...

So happy for you! So so happy! I am looking forward to the birth story. But no rush - get some sleep. CUTE boy.

Kat said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I love new babies. :)

Aimee and Mark said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy. You have the coolest family.