Thursday, October 28, 2010

Apple Time!

Remember these?

I'm thinking ahead for Christmas this year, and hope some of you are too. I'm going to make these oh-so-good apples again this year, and will start taking orders right away. Here's what you need to know:

They will be $8.00 each.

I will need payment two weeks before the date you want them.

The last pick-up/drop off date will be December 16th.

I'm not set up for long distance delivery, so I'm afraid we're limited to Utah, within reasonable driving distance of my house.

There's still a choice between dark or milk chocolate, just specify how many of which when you order. I did a couple with white chocolate last year for some friends who don't love chocolate of the brown variety, and they were really happy with them, so I can do that too.

I tested a few apples last year, trying one after a week in the fridge, another after 2 weeks, another after 3 weeks, (I didn't test any longer than that) and after 3 weeks in the fridge, they are just as good. None had ever lasted longer than a week at our house before that, because everyone had devoured them, so I wanted to see how they held up. Turns out, pretty darn well.

Email or call me to order, if you don't have any of my info, leave me a message here or on Facebook, and I'll get it to you.

After such a great response last year (I sold 234 in the end), this year some of the money will go toward Christmas for my family, and some will go toward helping somebody else have a better Christmas, like so many of you helped us have last year. We want to pay it forward. :)



6 comments:

Adhis said...

Hey- Are you doing any sort of "if you buy three or more" pricing? Is it $8 each for whatever quantity?

Jamie said...

I for sure want some. I just have to figure out how many and when. Are you willing to bring them to me if I want them after I have the baby?

CBG said...

Adhis- It's $8 across the board. Last year's pricing ended up biting me a little bit. :)
Jamie- Of course I'll bring them. You can't take that baby out for at least a month. :) I have a little something for the baby anyway.

Kristen said...

Holy yumminess. Good luck! They look very one-of-a-kind and worth it.

chelon:) said...

dang...i am going through withdrawals :(

hope it goes well this year!

love you.

Adhis said...

That's what I figured!

Man, something's up with my Google. I never saw the comments following mine.