Sunday, October 23, 2011

Of Bread and Beefcake

Sometimes you shouldn't go into a grocery store hungry. And you probably shouldn't get a sample of bread, let alone when that bread is called "White Chocolate and Pecan Artisan Bread.". I did not buy any. I may or may not have been coming up with excuses to go back to said grocery store in the middle of the night while up feeding baby. If you see me excitedly running through a parking lot with a paper bag tucked under my arm in a football hold, I am not on a klepto high. I'm just transporting some very good very bad bread home where I may or may not hide it behind some canned goods in the pantry.

On another note, if I see Mike "The Situation" lifting his shirt and showing his abs in one more picture I may die of a massive eye roll. Seriously, dude. We get it. You have abdominal muscles. Yay for you! Abdominal muscles that you spend time sculpting and developing more than you do your brain or personality. Impressive. Go eat some Artisan Bread and put your shirt down.

That is all.

4 comments:

chelon:) said...

oooh! Please share what "said" store you purchased this from. I wouldn't have had the will power not to buy it as soon as I tried it. Way to wait until the middle of the night!

chelon:) said...

btw...the situations abs don't even look that good!! ugh!

Janet said...

hilarious!

CBG said...

It was Harmon's, and I still haven't bought any. It's pretty much taking everything in me not to.