Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Only Have One Minute Left In My Brain

When I am grumpy or otherwise struggling with my day, there is something that usually helps. Kid History.

Some brothers had the brilliant idea to have their own children recount stories they had been told about their Dads' or Uncles' childhoods, then the Dads and Uncles (and a couple of friends) re-enact the stories just how the kids tell them. I can watch these videos in this series over and over again.

I bring it up now, because I have recently introduced my kids to them, and now I'm hearing some of my favourite lines and hilarious moments being repeated by them. Here's the first one. Watch all six. You will laugh. FACT! Faaaaa-c-t.


3 comments:

Sheree said...

"I made you a SMOOOOTHIE." We love Kid History too. #6 is our favorite!

CBG said...

"Here's your perfectly normal pancakes, kids!"
#6 made me laugh so hard too, Sheree, probably because our kids will be telling stories like that about us. ;) "I only have one minute left in my head. Time is running out! So you better guess."

DTurnerFamily said...

SO HAPPY to have someone else I know find these equally as AWESOME and Hilarious as I do! I thought Episode 6 was amazing! lol SO MANY good lines in that one. Alivia loves it now too and is repeating lines from it. oh, and he says "I only have 1 minute left in my bwain" bwain, is way funnier than head. lol