Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Better Than I Could Say It

My lack of blogging this month is not due to a lack of something to say. I'm trying to show some restraint because there have been so many annoying, exhausting, overwhelming and tiresome things to complain about. Nobody wants to hear that. Any time I complain about something on here, I can almost hear the exasperation of some readers who undoubtedly think I'm being petty or ungrateful. The fact is, most of the time, for each complaint, there are a few things going on that are far more difficult, and a few things happening that are great blessings or events. I suspect that's the case with most people most of the time. So if an occasional vent helps, I'm all for it, whether I'm the venter or ventee. I've just decided that my blog is not the forum for it this month. I don't know why.

In the meantime, I'm thinking back to a link a dear friend of mine posted a while ago to some stranger's blog who's post echoed so much of what was in my head when I read it. Beautiful. Read it here.

I'll write something not altogether complain-y soon.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm sorry. I totally "get" it though. I love the link. I may steal it one of these days. It hits the nail on the head.

Kristen said...

I couldn't find the link. Pooh.

I love your venting. I think people who know YOU know that your frustrations represent what you're feelng today and not who you ARE. To a stranger, it's easy to confuse the two. Keep writing!